________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

February 21, 2014

Under construction



Ladiezz and gens, as you might notice, looks like monkey is on vacation for ages... Or even worse - decided to leave this blog forever. The truth is, that our apartment is being completely under construction.. I like how it sounds - "is being" - but trust me, it does not go just by itself. I have to say these days I became an expert in "Geberit" toilette systems.. Or I could easily get master degree in types of Blanco kitchen sinks. Instead of hunting new boots, my daily rouitne was chasing Ikea - thank god they are open until 9 pm. But anyway, fashion is more powerfull than anything else, so I tried to find some time browsing my fashion bibles for future posts. Can't wait to be back on track, cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment